Licks & Treats
Shaped just like a chocolate bar and packed in a handy re-sealable pack, the Likit Treat Bar will help guarantee your horse or pony will want to be on his best behaviour.
- Delicious formulation your horse or pony will love
- Encourages salivation, ideal for use before training to \'soften\' the mouth
- Handy resealable pack keeps product fresh
Garlic Horslyx offers horse owners the unique opportunity to encourage natural, trickle feeding patterns, balance the nutritional deficiencies in forage and grazing and provide a natural and effective way to help combat the problem of biting insects
The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Real Peppermint oil for a cool refreshing flavour.
- Powerful anti-oxidants to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
Product Description : Baby Red Rockies® are specifically designed for horses on paddocks and other intensively grazed or reseeded and heavily fertilised pastures - trace elements plus copper for growth and fertility. They can help to counteract trace elements deficiencies in all cattle, horses, deer and goats. The copper content means that this
All Horslyx products contain:
• The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing
• Powerful anti-oxidants to support a healthy immune system
• A high oil content for healthy skin and coat
• Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer contains a combination of ingredients to support the digestive system from the stomach to the hindgut while licking enhances saliva production which helps buffer stomach acidity. Slippery Elm and Seaweed Meal are included as a source of mucilage while a prebiotic supports beneficial gut bacteria and a live probiotic yeast helps provide a buffering action in the hindgut.